Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stay strong. =)

It's when the music stops and the lights come up that the real trouble begins.

Troubles come unexpectedly. The more you expect them not to, the more they come uninvited.

What's with love anyways?

Sometimes fate throws two people together only to tear them apart.

So tell me, what is the point?

I, myself dont get it. Sometimes, i wish i could live my life like a dead.

To not care, to not be bothered, to not know, to not feel nothing at all...

But then again, that would be wasting my life away.

I guess, only God knows what is gonna happen to us.

Only God knows what is best for us.

And till then, i guess the only thing we can possibly do is pray.



Be strong, my friend. We will stand by you no matter what. Even if it feels like the world is coming apart, you know you have our shoulders to cry on.

I'll keep you in my prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment