Sunday, November 15, 2009

BIOCHEMISTRY is HELL ~


BIOCHEMISTRY IS HELL!!!

It sucks, and I cant find anything more suck-ish than biochemistry!

It’s so filled with friggin biology + never-making-sense chemistry! (just like cham peng, Nescafe + teh, except that biochem taste like shyt.)

ARGHHHHH…………..

If you ever hear a scream, a long one I mean, don’t be shocked. No, no, no one is abducted. No one is robbed. It’s just me, venting my frustration with my vocal. Hee hee..

I did attempt to slam by guitar. Or abuse my stitchie, but WAIT A MINUTE….guitar cost too much, and stitchie, he’ll start screaming and that’s even more frustrating. Gosh~

Huh..

Huh..

Huh..

I know you feel my pain. You do, don’t you.

Guess what I need right now?

It’s a damn nice movie to calm me down. And guess what it’s showing now in cinema?

2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumping up and down with excitement*

Yes……..!! only that I don’t have a friggin car.

I missed zi hui suddenly. Cause she is my only access to transport. LOL~

XD

I think I’m gonna take a nap.

You think I’m crazy, don’t you?

Whatever.

I still hate biochemistry!

2 comments:

  1. lol..
    i haven touch tat,
    wakaka..
    but wat i feel is really tough and boring le.
    haha,
    hope not failing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....i think pass would be a miracle.. XD

    ReplyDelete