Saturday, November 7, 2009

i am second guessing...

" To like, you must be prepared for heartbreak. If you can't take the heartache, then dont bother liking at all. "


I don't know why i said this. I'm not refering to anyone in particular. Really. It's just a thought that i had few days ago due to some weird hormonal changes taking place in my body. No idea which part. That you have to ask Maya. XD
Anyway, this is so much more complicated than it sounds. It's easy to like someone, but when you like someone, you're risking your little fragile heart. Cause you do not know when it's gonna be broken. Okay, maybe its not that fragile. But you still get your heart broken... :-(
I admit I've broken people's heart before, but i never mean it. I'm not trying to clear my guilt here but breaking people's heart is like the last thing i'd ever ever do..

....Sigh....

See, i told you its complicated. Shouldnt have written about it. Now i'm complicating your mind as well. :p
anyways, i think it's absolutely HEALTHY to like cause if you afraid to like, you'll never get what u want. Right? Damn, made sense doesnt it? huhuhuhu ^_^~

I'll try to like. I guess. Cuz i want a boyfriend too. LOL, joking~~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment