Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Question of the day.
What is your first impression of me?

When you first meet me, or say hie to me, i'd most probably greet you with a wave and a silly smile. I did that for so many years that i dont realize me doing so until one of my friends pointed out. Lol, i did it so very often that it kinda came naturally. Well, i guess, if you're nice to me, i'd be nice to you too.

You see, once you get to know me, you'll find me a little crazy. I laugh, i joke, and i go insane when i'm very happy/excited. I guess that's why people dont take me seriously sometimes. I'm fine with that. You dont have to take me seriously, but that doenst mean you can push me over.

When things happened, I might get mad or upset. But that doesnt mean i care. I just really dont understand why is there HOMOSAPIEN like that still exist in this world. So, don't blame me if i get mad. Like I've said, you don't have to take me seriously. But....that doesn't mean you can push me over. Cuz you might fall off the cliff by pushing too hard. :)

There are a few kinds of people that i cant stand. I know i sound so bad and mean when i say that, but heyyyy.. i'm sure no matter how ANGELIC you're, there will always be a group of people with certain behaviors or characters that you can't stand. Right? I'm only just a human, a very bad one, and i have my dislikes too.

So here is to everything, that's coming down to nothing. It's a waste of time to begin with. Shouldnt have started cause it aint gonna end well. I'm talking about a friendship. A true friendship i mean. So do you still offer a true friendship to people that don't actually need one but pretend to, for some other motives?

The answer is No.


Don't waste your time and effort, Serenne. :)


:) hee hee..


-case closed-

1 comment:

  1. 1st impression is ur smile! the smile that hanging on your face is so cute~hahaha...
    and also ur black specs which suits u perfectly

    ReplyDelete