Monday, November 9, 2009

I am not obsessed with Taylor Swift...



I repeat. I am not obsessed with Taylor Swift !!!


Lol...funny to find myself even writing about HER. But, i am not obsessed with her. Really, really.
It's just i realized i'm addicted to watching her videos during my free time. Okay, maybe a little of my study time. Or a lot. My point is, i'm watching her videos and i dont know why?!


Huh, what?! Puh-lease, I'm not a lesbian. Knew you would think of that! GROW UP !!!


And i have to repeat myself again that....I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH HER!!


Reasons why i like her ( not obsessed )
  1. she is like an ordinary girl whom i could be friends with
  2. she is pretty
  3. she has good personality ( dont ask )
  4. i can play her songs on my guitar

oh oh oh.. did u know she has got new songs coming out? XD
I love the song "two is better than one" sang by boys like girls ft taylor swift.

I've attached the link to download.. hehehe


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zemwnwn20qm






but puh-lease, i am not obsessed with her.. :)

And if you ever say that i am again, i'll force the taylor swift CD down your throat.
I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment