Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am mean.

Yes, I am. And i'm not proud of that.
I live my life for 17 years only to realize that....
i can be really mean at times.
My good friend said to me, " Serenne, you're mean. But you're a good person too."
That makes me ponder. What does that even mean?
Sometimes the things that come out from my mouth, besides saliva, can offend people...
Yet, i've a bunch of good friends around me that accept me for who i am. But honestly, i dont even know who i really am. :-/
Sometimes, i do things without even realizing i'm doing it. Meaning to say, i do things without knowing i'm capable of doing. And ended up regretting. :-(

I suddenly missed my mom....T.T

.....sigh.....

I seriously need to get back to the piles of slides and revisions.
P/s : I'm fine. Just that, I am confused. @_@

6 comments:

  1. being doesn't mean that u are not good... being mean maybe is a way to protect yourself... you are not confused... you just don't believe in what you decide...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont believe in what i decide? huh...i dunno... its more complicated than i thought. anyway thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ntg is complicated as it seems. everything is just simple. u want it to be complicated thats why is complicated. try to think more straight instead of being so crooked. i bet everything will be just fine... i don't know you. but i can tell you this. when something you said and you offended people you don't mean any harm because what you said on top was you do not realize what were you doing and end up regretting. and regretting is not the best way. regretting will make you think more of what u said in just now. and what your friend said that you are mean but you are a good person too meaning that somehow you are caring loving person and you don't realize it. maybe your friend knows you better than you know yourself... trust me. ntg is complicated as it seems...

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww...do i know you? why did u put anonymous? :( thanks for the advice.. hmm...i know regretting is probably not the best thing i shud be feeling. I do wish things wont be that complicated. perhaps human minds make it so....haha... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't know me and i don't know you either @@ just browse through. too bad i don't understand chinese.yeah you are right. human minds make it complicated. hope you are doing at your best. hope to see more blogs from you. if is problems. probably i can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay.. mr/ms anonymous. Thanks for dropping by. :) Glad to know there are strangers that still care for people like me. Lol. i wish u all the best too. Huhu... god bless. ^_^

    ReplyDelete