Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just for laugh

Here's a little joke for you ;)

Najib Tun Razak was visiting a chinese school.



In one class, he asks the students if anyone can give him an example
of a "tragedy."
One little boy stands up and offers that, "If my best friend who lives
next door is playing in the street when a car came by and killed him,
that would be a tragedy."
"No," Najib says, "That would be an ACCIDENT."
A girl raises her hand. "If a school bus carrying fifty children drove
off a cliff, killing everyone inside...that would be a tragedy."
"I'm afraid not," explains Najib. "That is what we would call a GREAT LOSS."
The room is silent; none of the other children dare volunteer.
"What?" asks Najib, "Isn't there anyone here who can give me an
example of a tragedy?"
Finally a boy in the back raises his hand. In a timid voice, he says,
"If an airplane carrying you and Datin Seri Rosmah was blown up by a
bomb, *that* would be a tragedy."
"Wonderful" Najib beams. "Marvelous! And can you tell me WHY that
would be a tragedy?"
"Well," says the boy, "because it wouldn't be an accident, and it
certainly would be no great loss!"

The Principal & Staff of the school got transferred out.



Laugh out loud right !!! ohh well, it's just a joke, dont take it so seriously :D cheer!



Here's another joke i came across on the facebook!!!

OMG !!!!! I was in the public toilets and had just squatted down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi !, how are you ?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to ?". I said, "Just doing the same as you!". From next door, "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I said " rather busy right now". The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions". repost if you laughed...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment