Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April's Fool :)

It's that day of the year where you can play all kinds of pranks on people without having to be scolded :) but here i am, miles away from friends, with no victim to play pranks on. Hmph!

I can't believe its FRIDAY already!!! Omg, how time flies... i could distinctly remember it was only Monday few minutes ago... I don't wanna go back to study =*(



I don't really know what to talk about in this post. Hmm, maybe i can entertain you with some stories and gossips... would that interest you? Hahaha, should i talk about how i saw a guard kissing a warden one night in hostel? Or should i talk about how my friend tried to go after a girl and ended up with a squashed broken heart? Or should i talk about how a friend left home and never came back? Or should i talk about the recent breakup of a friend?
(none of the above is true, except for one) TEEHEE.

Happy April's Fool peeps!
Can't pull a prank on you today, lucky you!!! But beware next year :D

I shall end this post with a joke...

Husband: everytime I make you cry, you never fight back. how do you manage your anger?
Wife: I clean the toilet seat...
Husband: How does it help?
Wife: I use your toothbrush!!!!

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment