Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's 2.22am


to be exact. And i'm still awake when clearly, i need to be sleeping right now!

Went to starbucks and bought my first ever Frappucino Java Chips!

Okay, no big deal you probably would say. Whhhaatttt?! I know you've probably drank a million times before but its my first time so go away, you bummer!!!

I don't normally spend 10bucks on a cup of coffee but guess what, Starbucks is giving 50% off! woots woots~ AND, pizza is also giving 50% off selected pizza!!
whhhaattt?! oh yea, you heard me! :D

Maybe it's the caffein. Maybe it's my sweet tooth. Disrupting me from my sleep.

Okay i really gotta sleep now. Futsal practice tomorrow for the last time before IVG (intervarsity games). Keep ya fingers cross. Hope i don't break my leg :P

BTW, i'm so lovin' my jersey. The colour is green. GO GREEN!!! In short, its GG!


Ok now i'm just being lame. I'm going to bed now.

Oh wait, i haven't brush my teeth. :P

2 comments:

  1. i want starbucks too..!! our first time was in starbucks or coffeebean eh? v had breakfast ther, remember? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course i remember!!!! :DD our memories are way too precious to be forgotten :) i promise to bring you go starbucks when you're back for hols kay? :P

    ReplyDelete