Thursday, October 14, 2010

I got scolded

TWICE.

in sim lab for some lame shyts i did.
(Fyi, its the place where students show professional behaviors. Or at least that was what i was told.)

Well, it happened last week but i felt like blogging about it now because that pile of pathology notes are boring me out. And i'm just trying to runaway from reality ...

That's what i do best when exams are approaching. Don't ask me why.

The first time i got scolded was because i smiled/giggled too much, i think. I was seriously just smiling... like this :P :P :P


Maybe i have a silly smile. Or retarded if that makes you happy.
Gees, I'm sorry okay, my mom gave birth to me like that !!!


♥ I'm so tired of mugging. Hate last minute studying. No idea why i just never seem to learn my lesson. Hmmphhh !!! I'm gonna start my revision earlier next module.
LOL, like that's gonna happen.


They got scolded too because i asked them to take photos with me.
PAISEH lah -___-"""

That's just what you get for being serenne's friend.
UNLIMITED TROUBLES =O
you're welcome!


4 comments:

  1. Hey, you've been updating your blog quite often lately and I guess is because of your exams and studies. The 1st photo must be you, to be honest you have a sweet smile. This is the 1st time I really saw your photo. Keep it up. You must be a Singaporean or a Malaysian I guess. Good luck in your exams. Your blogs are random as well what's with the "I'm Sorry" post? And there is 1 last thing about your date. Have it check. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha. Thats just cute! The first is your profile pic on fb now right? You look good with your hair bundled up.

    But yeah, you should be studying. Escaping reality never works Rene~ I could tell you this personally but I'd prefer to let you find out yourself. Surprise! Lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous,
    yeah i've been updating my blog way too frequently when exams are approaching. I think that's what people called "procrastinating". Erm, i'm a malaysian eventhough many said i looked kind of like a singaporean. (i dont know why). You too take care. It'd be nice if you use your real name btw. HAHAHA :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Ezra,
    HAHAHAHA..... yeah i used it on FB as my profile picture.. huhu :P i think i looked more retarded with my hair bundled up. seriously :/
    But hey, i really should be studying... so gtg, BYE :D

    ReplyDelete