Saturday, October 9, 2010

First CA !!! *screams*


It's always this time around that i'll update my blog like i'm so friggin free with nothing else better to do.

When i was on holidays, i couldnt bothered to update my blog, and now that my exam is coming soon, i update my blog like nobody's business.

Actually, i've got something way better to do like playing farmville on facebook.

Or playing guitar to annoy my roomie.

My exam is in a week's time. And i've still got so much yet to cover. I couldnt remember what i studied in Pathology and i'm starting to doubt that i have a brain.


This is the place where i study. LOL, i guess that explains why i get distracted easily.

I'm going back to mugging. Good luck people for the coming exams.

I should've started my revision earlier. Sigh. Screw me.

2 comments:

  1. Finally I get to see your room, and your guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks more like a prison cell than a room eh? :P

    ReplyDelete