Monday, November 1, 2010

Second year, First CA. Over & Done with.

I am back.
And no words could describe how much i missed home.
How much i missed the anticipating smiles i get when my parents see me.
The tight squeeze-the-breath-out-of-you hugs my mom gives just so i know how much she has missed me.
Wow, there is so much happiness in the air.
Yes, i'm happy. Reason simply being, i am back at home.


Well, i started my second year months ago and i cant imagine how fast time flies. I've finished my first CA, which means there are two more CAs and one finals on the way. It might seemed months away, but trust me, time flies especially when you're so bloody busy with cheerleading and dances and labs and classes. I seriously think the speed of time is as fast as the speed of light.

But whatever it is, i'm still happy for having all these shyts happening in my life in Aimst. I mean, having something happening is always better than not having anything right? Dull and boring life sucks and you know it. :P



Being happy is easy. All you have to do is strive to be happy. I always believe that happiness comes from deep within. I know it's easier said than done. But don't you think it's worth a try?

I also understand that not everybody is as blank as me. Some people have a lot of thinking to do each day. Some people face a little more difficulty than others when it comes to being happy.

We often complicate the simplest things in life. Because it's just our nature to complicate things. So, perhaps looking things at a different perspective could simplify it. Or just leave it all to God cause He knows what's best.

For whatever the future might bring, i'm terrified. I wish i would never make mistakes. I wish i would never regret not trying. I wish i would never repeat my mistakes. I wish i would never hurt people i care. I wish love could be simpler. I wish the correct path could be clearer. Sighhhhh, if only wishes are meant to be fulfilled.


Yeah, i'm just randomly rambling about some stuffs that got me thinking for the past few weeks. Well, guess what, i decided to not think about any of these anymore. Many brain cells had died innocently because of this. Gees, stop the killing already!

No matter how much you think, you're not gonna make things any easier. So what the heck, just be happy and enjoy this one week of Deepavali Holidays.

Isn't it awesome spending holidays with people you love and adore? Hell yeah !!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Heard this comment before? "being brave means being absolutely scared but still deciding to do something about it".

    Ever think that some people need to think alot to maintain their happiness? Situation counts also, hehe.

    Anyway, good post =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt u had so many new posts after so long. seemed like i didnt visit ur blog for ages already. u got damn good vocab already, y cant i improve my english as well?
    i miss you.. miss your cheeky smile =(
    and btw, love is simple. to love, you just need to take the 1st step,and the rest will just happen without you knowing it, just like how you love me, rite rite rite? =p

    ReplyDelete