Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I will try

being a better friend....


because you deserve it.

And i'm sorry for being how i've been..

but you see, i've been like this ever since i could remember..

so please give me time.

i'll try to change, friend.

:)


I will be there when you need me.

All you have to do is just come to me... :)



Just a little thing to share with you readers,
i came across it on facebook, written by a good friend of mine :)
魚說:你看不見我眼中的淚,因為我在水中.......

水說: 我能感覺你的淚,因為我在你的心中........

朋友.不一定合情合理.但一定窩心

不一定形影不離.但一定惺惺相惜

不一定錦上添花.但一定雪中送炭

不一定常常聯絡.但一定放在心上

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was browsing again and finally you updated your blog. I am this "Anonymous" that dropped by in your topic "I am mean". I drop by this time just to say hello again. hope to see more blog from you. =) All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hie there :) glad to have a faithful reader like you .. do share your thoughts alright...take care and all the best to you too :D

    ReplyDelete