Monday, October 10, 2011

Nothing can compare to

the stomach aches you get from laughing too hard with your friends.

It's been hell of a week.

It wasn't as bad as it sounds, but i was pretty busy with shitload of stuffs to do.

Pardon my language, just felt like it deals more impact when i use bad bad words. Lols.
( i'm a good good girl, i don't normally swear. i think =p)

I don't think updating you with the late night ADSA meeting till 3 in the morning and the million of calls i had to make to schools that don't quite give a damn about the drawing competition is gonna interest you, so i'll just talk about my first clinic experience and my first patient.


This photo was epic. LOL.

Did i mention i passed my competency test?! Not trying to brag here but truthfully, i din't expect myself to pass because of some "epic fail moments" during the exam. I'm not even gonna go there cause it's friggin' embarassing... LOL.

But well, thank god i passed. Many of us that thought would fail actually passed, so congratulation you guys! ;)

Really excited to be wearing blue scrubs today for the first time. I thought i looked kinda cool until a friend commented i looked like i'm wearing a pyjamas.
There goes my confidence. LOL...
But still, it was a very memorable moment and i'm really excited because i'm one step closer to becoming a dentist...


All in all, this week has been hell of an awesome week. To make it even more awesome, tomorrow i'm watching "immortal"!!!! i'm pretty sure this movie will be awesome :P

No comments:

Post a Comment