Monday, October 3, 2011

Creepy stuff. Read at your own risk.


Its 3 in the morning and I can't seem to be able to sleep.
It's been raining at night for the past few days. I wonder why.
The night just feels so cold and quiet. I could literally hear the wind whisper my nameeeee....
What's even creepier is that everytime i use the laptop, I feel as though i was being stared at.

This.
Is.
Really.
Creepy.

I need to get to the bottom of this.


*****


So one night, i took pictures of my room.
I was so terrified i almost peed my pants. But i had to, and guess what?
I was right.
I knew it!
Oh.My.Gosh.
I saw the two things that have been staring at me ALL THE WHILE when i was using my laptop.
I shall upload the photo but if its too creepy for you, i advise you to look awayyyyy~




TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Allow me to introduce the two new members added to my soft toy collection!
Meet Gingy, from Universal Studio Singapore!
And meet Rudolf, from Malaysia!



HEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did i scare you? BAH! =D
If u peed your pants, kindly move quietly to the nearest toilet.
I promise i aint gonna laugh at you.

3 comments:

  1. I guess u were just pretty bored huh?? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, was bored! Haha, sorry for wasting your time .. HAHA :D cheers tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! The Gingerbread man is something that MIGHT appear in a horror movie.. =p

    ReplyDelete