Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 20th birthday...

How did my birthday go? Let's just say this year's birthday was quite a memorable one.

I don't know which i prefer, a plain and normal birthday or a birthday that takes you on a emotional roller coaster ride. Well, it's not like i have a choice anyway.

A chain of events occurred in such short period of time and i did not prepare myself for that. I have no idea what i was signing up for but one thing for sure, i acted rashly and foolishly.

I took for granted everything that i had and threw it down the drain in that instant.

How naive of me.


But somehow, instead of feeling regretful or guilty which i usually do, i feel that it all happens for a reason. And i strongly believe that something good would come out of it.

This probably is what God wanted for me. Maybe it was a lesson God wanted me to learn. And i did. I'm happy how things turned out, but i'd be much happier if things turned out as i'd planned. But maybe its just not supposed to be.

For once i feel like i've grown so much in such a limited time. I wish you all the best. And i'm sure you'll wish me the same. Be a happy person cause you deserve to be happy as much as others do. I probably need some time to adjust to the sudden changes but don't you worry, i'll be fine. Or even more than fine. My cheering mechanism works well in me.

Deep down, i know this is for the better.
And i also know that this is a punishment from god. :)


SPECIAL THANKS TO :

* Zhan Huai, Zi Hui, Robson, Weng Terr, Jit Kin, Soo Ying, Min Fung, Yi Cheng, Carmen, Chi Chun, Mandy, Joyce & Kelvin for celebrating my birthday.
* My roomies, Soo ying, Zi Hui & Min Fung for the surprise cake on 12am sharp.
* The sweet couple for the beautiful starbucks waterbottle. I'll use it well and promise to drink twice as much coffee as before.
* And those who msg me and called me. And never forget you, who sent me a cute mms!!!
* Lastly, you who is always there for me when i'm down. I appreciate it alot.


Thank you guys!!! :)
I'll still be the Serenne you've always liked despite it all !!!
And i promise the next post will be a happier and jovial one!!!


3 comments:

  1. thank you girl !!! See ya around ~ good luck for your coming examssss :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything happens for a reason.. i'll be the one you can count on for.. =) coz you cant imagine how much i love you.

    cant wait to c you for xmas! =D muacks..

    ReplyDelete