Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello Mister December...

ITS DECEMBER....

And you do know, you should know, you must know, that there is one special day in December ...

What is that day?

-_- i aint gona tell u, u gotta figure it out urself... :p

Now that you already know, there is no way you can ignore this.

Now that you've read this post, there is no way you can runaway.

So what do you do next?

Continue reading lahh... dumbo.. -___-


THIS IS A CHAIN LETTER!!! ONCE YOU HAVE READ THIS, A PRESENT MUST BE GIVEN BEFORE DECEMBER 11 OR ELSE SOMETHING TERRIBLE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. THIS CHAIN LETTER IS NOT LIKE THOSE THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM EMAILS. BAD THINGS REALLY HAPPEN TO THOSE THAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS. I AM WARNING YOU HERE... GO BUY A PRESENT AND SEND IT WITHIN A WEEK!!!! WHAT'S THE DATE AGAIN? OHH YA... DECEMBER 11...
I'M DOING YOU A FAVOUR. I DON'T WISH TO SEE ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU. WHY? BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU. AND SINCE I'M SO SINCERE, DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO REPAY ME BACK? YUP.. DECEMBER 11 IS THE DAY.

ITS REALLY A CHAIN LETTER. I'M SERIOUS!! DON'T BELIEVE? TAKE A LOOK AT MY SERIOUS FACE.

^___^ <--- there you go..



okay, enough of all the nonsense. Was just fooling around with you. I don't expect anything from you which is a lie. I din't realize how time flies until someone reminded me that it's already December. The last month of the year. The last month before new year. The last month of 2009.

What was i doing last December of 2008? All i could remember was that it was one of the BEST month i ever had last year. Hmm, quite a number of things happened to me last December. Bitter and sweet. Sour and salty. I celebrated my birthday in December and it was one of those i will never ever forget. * giggles *

There was Christmas where i celebrated it in Sungai Petani for the first time in my entire life. A different kind of Christmas i would say. And I had so much fun hanging out with my best friend and church's bro and sis.

And it was that month that i left Aimst for my 8 months holidays after my finals. Good bye Aimst and Jaya Cathering food, i said to myself. I'm going back to my home where flies don't matter no more and where food taste just as good even without cooking it. Shame on you Jaya Cathering. Din't know if i could make it back for the course i wanted, but thank god i did. And now i'm back and life has been so awesome ..........


All i can say is that i'm really thankful and grateful to God for what he has provided me with. He knows what's best for me, which is why i'm having all these right now. I'm contented. All is left for me to ask for is just an electric guitar .......

Lol...


You guys probably would whack the hell out of me. I love wishing for the impossible. So just bear with me. Everything will be back to normal after December 11 . I promise.


Will attach a photo just in case you don't know what kind of guitar to buy for me.




Yup, i want a BURNING GUITAR. Not too greedy am i?




My lovely friends....
I.am.waiting...
whee~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment