Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11......yes, it's T-H-E day.

No, i din't get my dream electric guitar on my birthday.
But instead, i got something better.



No, it wasn't made of the best quality wood. It din't have the solid steel strings. Nor it came with the name Gibson or Fender.
Not that i expected a real guitar. But i never actually expected a gift that could make me happier than getting the real guitar.
I know how much effort you guys put in to make this possible. From scrap and little pieces of polyform that don't quite fit together to a lovable rock guitar.

THANK YOU !!!

********************************************

Never forgetting you...
who made a very memorable gift for me. A book that consist of little details of the precious memories we shared together. It is not just like any other books, it is a book that i will read in so many years to come and still manages to put a smile on my face. A book of love, care & friendship.



Like what you've written in the last page, may this journey goes on forever and never coming to an end. For whatever that might come in the future, i'm looking forward. :)
THANK YOU !!!

********************************************

AND YOU ...
who still prepared cute little jellies with little pieces of chocolates coverings on top even though you were having exams on that time. Thank you for the present. I think you still remember how much i wanted the both of us to share the same rings. And you got it for me.



THANK YOU !!!
Best Friendship Forever~

********************************************

And of course YOU...
sorry to disappoint you on your birthday. I'm feeling so guilty now. But you still got me this. You know how terrible my fashion sense is. Not sure if i could wear this necklace on a casual t shirt without making a fool of myself, but i'll still try. Might need your advice and comment when i do.



THANK YOU !!!

may we still hold on to that wonderful memories we once shared. :)
Friendship forever~

********************************************

And you trio...(always bising-bising in the room)
For buying this beautiful t-shirt.
Really love the wordings. Know why you bought this. Cuz its true. Anything can happen when i'm around. Whee~ you just boosted my self-esteem to a higher level. Being not a show-off kinda person but i definitely will love to wear this in public.



THANK YOU !!!


********************************************

And finally all of you who celebrated for me. Thank you for spending the time even though you guys were rushing to somewhere else later. And those who sms-ed me or called me. Thanks for remembering my birthday. It was a special day, and i'm glad to have celebrated with you special people. ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ I'm missing home. And my friends back there. Can't wait to see you guys and hang out.

♥ My exam is coming really soon. I shall skip the part where how i wasted my time doing things that i know i would end up feeling guilty about. Will start my revision as soon as i know where to start. Lol~ nahh, will start my revision once i see my MAMA & PAPA 's face.

♥ Will spend my two solid weeks at home. *yay*
Another *yay* as my jie jie is coming back. *yay*yay*
Awww.. so missing you already.

♥ good luck people!!! 2nd CA is so much t-o-u-g-h-e-r....biochemistry especially. -__-""
Wishing those who aim for distinctions to get distinctions. Those who aim for pass to get distinctions as well.

as my saying goes... 随便随便读就能进DEAN LIST !!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment