Sunday, March 20, 2011

3rd CA.

starts tomorrow.
And what better paper to kick start the exam than OSCA?
Yes, it is a killer.

*shivers*

I no longer have any expectations. I just want to pass 2nd year FAST !!! Can't wait for 3rd year eventhough seniors said clinical would be pretty difficult. Oh well, as long as i don't have to study pharmaco. I mean, what's the point of studying pharmaco when the world probably is gonna end like REAL SOON .... Lols, drugs name ain't gonna save us. God's word will. :)

Sometimes, i hate exam so much that i wish the world would end soon. Before exams i mean. Lols. Childish me.



Caught my roomie chatting with stitchie.
I think pharmaco has made us do crazy things.
like talking to a soft toy. =p


BITE ME, PHARMACOLOGY!


** cant wait to go homeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment