Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life is short.

let's not waste it studying for exams.


While everyone is busy studying their heads off...

I'm feeling restless in my room.

Notes are scattered all over that tiny little table...

By the way,

I came across this poem in the internet which i find it really awesome...

So decided to post it.. :)

Now I sit me down to study,
I pray the Lord I wont go nutty.
If I should fail to learn this junk,
I pray the lord I will not flunk.
But if I do, don't pity me at all,

Just sit my butt down in study hall.
Tell my parents I did my best,
Then pile my books apon my chest.
Now I lay me down to rest,

And pray I'll pass tomorrow's test.
If I should die before I wake,
That's one less test I'll have to take.





I dislike exams.
Cuz exam depresses me.
And i wont be able to smile as frequent as i do ...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment