Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random post of nothingness .. ^_^

Welcome to a new decade.... 2010 !!!

EXCITED, aren't you????

I know it's been YEARS since my last update on my blog, am really sorry for being busy, not like i have a choice, had to study cause my exam was last week......

SIGH... =(

I've so many things to say but dont know where to even start....

Let's see, ohhh, i haven't updated you about the NEW YEAR...

Haven't updated you about how i spent my two weeks in JayBee either...

and i haven't updated you about my new year resolution ...


Wowww... so many things to do with so little time!!!

Hmm, this is gonna be a short post, am just taking a break after watching a non stop season 1 & 2 of the big bang theory series... :) my eyes are getting blurry...

@_@ <--- SEE!!!

This is just a random post of nothingness, just thought i should update my blog so you'd know i'm still alive. Was kinda having a VERY VERY SERIOUS homesick syndrome last week, no idea why or how the hormones on my body works, but i've been tearing up once in a while when i hear my mom's voice on the phone... T.T

I know what you're thinking. Weak, isn't it?

BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MISSING HOME OKAY!!!!!!!!!

i need to calm down. sorry, side effects of too much radiation from laptop... oh kayy... i gotta go back... have got some really productive things to do.... GAMING is productive btw and so dont argue with me... bye bye and muackz cuz I am in a good good mood today. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. hey mui chi.. its nothing wrong with having "homesick syndrome" k.. btw, it's rather a disorder than a syndrome..! haha..

    i missed home darn alot during my exam gruesome bloody exam period u know.. sometimes, the idea of just screw the exam, run back home just came into my mind.

    im back home, downloading movies, hanging around in the kitchen finding stuffs to eat, stoning for minutes in front of the laptop, etc.. too bad u weren't here to crap with me.. =(

    anyways, just hope that u're doing great there, must remember to talk to God k.. sometimes, by just saying "Dear God, i know u're here with me" is a way of praising and acknowledging his existance dy.. =)

    v will all support u from our hearts k.. love you so much..! jia you o..! =) muaxx..

    ReplyDelete